Christmas is coming and we know it’s always a hassle to serve and impress guests for Christmas dinners or parties you might host. Well, what if we told you that you could whip up delicious drinks in under 1 minute with SodaStream?
With 1 spirit maker from us, you can produce an infinite variety of artisanal drinks that will definitely make your guests ‘ooh’ and ‘aah’ over your ‘culinary skills’. Here are 12 simple Christmas recipes from us that can level up your Christmas dinner and party in under a minute:
The Sparkling Christmas Cosmo
Refreshing with a minty touch, the Sparkling Christmas Cosmo requires just 3 ingredients and our trusty spirit makers.
- Sparkling Water infused with SodaStream Grapefruit Drink Mix
- 2-3 tsp Sodastream Cloudy Lemonade Mix or Lime Juice
- 120 ml Cranberry Juice, chilled
- Mix the cranberry juice and our SodaStream Cloudy Lemonade Drink Mix together.
- Pour into a glass
- Finish by adding our SodaStream Grapefruit Drink Mix infused sparkling water into each glass until it is filled to the top .
- Garnish with a candy cane on the side
Sparkling Cranberry Gin Cocktail
When it comes to the Christmas holidays, cranberries are certainly not to be missed out on. This easy & pretty-in-pink cocktail is sure to impress.
- 2 ounces Gin
- 2 ounces Cranberry Juice
- 1 ounce Simple Syrup (Sugar mixed with hot water)
- ¾ ounce Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 ½ ounces Cloudy Lemonade Drink Mix
- SodaStream Sparkling Water
- Fill a pitcher with ice.
- Add gin, cranberry & lime juices and simple syrup. Cover and shake the pitcher for at least 30 seconds.
- Evenly pour the mixture into two ice-filled glasses.
- Top with our SodaStream sparkling water mixed with SodaStream Cloudy Lemonade Drink Mix and gently stir to combine.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and a lime slice if desired.
Sparkling BlackBerry Shrub
For a healthier and non-alcoholic option, opt for our Sparkling Blackberry Shrub, a refreshing mixer made from equal parts fruit, sugar, and vinegar. When mixed with SodaStream sparkling water, it makes for a tart, tangy, and refreshing beverage perfect for refreshing the taste buds just before the big Christmas dinner!
- 1 cup Fresh Blackberries
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 5 oz SodaStream Sparkling Water, chilled
- Mash fresh blackberries with sugar. Let sit for 15 minutes to allow fruits to expel juices.
- Stir in apple cider vinegar. Cover and let steep in the fridge for 3 to 5 days, depending on your desired flavor profile.
- Strain out solids and keep the Blackberry Shrub Syrup in a jar. Store in the fridge until ready to use.
- To serve: Add 1 oz Blackberry Shrub Syrup to a serving glass filled with ice.
- Top with chilled SodaStream sparkling water.
- Stir to combine. Enjoy immediately.
Sparkling Sangria Mocktail
Colorful, fun and easy to make, the Sparkling Sangria Mocktail is refreshing and perfect for any time of the year. Containing no alcohol, this family-friendly drink is easy to make ahead of time and is just perfect for entertaining guests as they arrive for your Christmas dinner.
- 3 cups Red Grape juice
- 1.5 cups SodaStream Sparkling Water
- 1.5 cups Cranberry juice or Orange juice
- 2 cups of Chopped Fruit
- Herbs and Fresh Citrus Slices to garnish
- Add the grape, cranberry or orange juice, SodaStream sparkling water and chopped fruit to a large jug.
- Chill in the refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Remove from the fridge, top with ice and garnish with herbs and fruit before serving.
Sparkling Ginger Citrusade
Containing a mixture of 5 juices, the Sparkling Ginger Citrusade is the perfect pick-me-up drink for when you are feeling too fatigued and drained for the holidays! Whether it be the bright color or sweet aroma, this concoction contains magical powers that will bring you back to life!
- 1 cup Grapefruit Juice
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- ½ cup Blood Orange Juice
- 2 oz Lime Juice
- 1 oz Lemon Juice
- 1 ½ oz Ginger Juice
- SodaStream Sparkling Water
- Mix all juices together.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve.
- To assemble, add ½ cup of the Ginger Citrusade mixture to a serving glass with ice.
- Top with SodaStream Sparkling Water.
- Stir to combine.
- Garnish with a slice of any citrus.
White Christmas Punch
Perfect for the kids, the White Christmas Punch is a creamy and delicious recipe that can be enjoyed by all ages and family members.
- ¼ cup Sugar
- ¼ cup Warm water
- ¼ cup Evaporated milk
- ½ teaspoon Almond extract
- 1.5 liter Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 liter SodaStream Sparkling Water mixed with SodaStream Cloudy Lemonade Drink Mix
- Whipped cream and sprinkles for topping
- Dissolve sugar in warm water in a bowl.
- Add evaporated milk and almond extract. Mix well.
- Add vanilla ice cream.
- Use a spoon to smash the ice cream. Smash it until smooth and creamy.
- Slowly stir in the sparkling water infused with our Cloudy Lemonade Drink Mix only when you are ready to serve.
- Spoon into serving glasses. Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkles.
Spiced Apple Fizz
Fruity with a hint of spice, this drink is definitely more popular with the ladies.
- SodaStream sparkling water
- 1/2 cup Whole Cranberries
- 2 Apples, sliced
- 1/4 cup Cranberry Juice
- 1 bottle of White Wine
- 1 cup Apple Cider
- Fizz cold fresh water with your SodaStream Sparkling Water Maker
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large pitcher
- Stir really well
- Pour into glasses and garnish with more cranberries and an apple wedge
Sparkling Mulled Wine
Travel to Spain or England vicariously with the help of our Sparkling Mulled Wine! Not only is this recipe incredibly easy to make, but it also makes you feel super cozied up for the holidays.
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- Sliced Lemons
- Sliced Oranges
- Cinnamon sticks
- 1 bottle Dry Red Wine, such as Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1/4 cup Cranberry Juice
- SodaStream Sparkling Water to top
- Fizz 1 bottle of cold water with your SodaStream Spirit Maker
- In a small saucepan, dissolve the sugar and water together until sugar is fully dissolved. Set aside
- In a large saucepan combine lemons, oranges, cloves, cinnamon sticks, red wine, and cranberry juice.
- Cook over low heat (do not boil) for 30 minutes
- Remove from the heat and stir in the sugar mixture
- Strain the mulled wine into a pitcher and top with SodaStream sparkling water.
- Serve warm and garnish with cinnamon sticks. Enjoy!
Sweet blackberries simmered down and shaken to perfection with egg whites then topped up with SodaStream sparkling water - that's our lovely Blackberry Sour! Silky and delicious, this cocktail is not only easy to make, but also visually appealing with its gorgeous frothy top!
- 10 Blackberries
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 2 Egg Whites
- 60ml Gin
- SodaStream Sparkling water
- Place blackberries, sugar and lemon into a small saucepan and simmer on a low heat.
- While it’s beginning to heat up, squash the blackberries with a spoon and stir them around. Heat for about 5 minutes until the sugar is dissolved.
- Continue simmering until the syrup is dark purple in colour and begins to thicken to a syrup.
- Remove from heat and then strain through a tea strainer and let it cool completely.
- Once cool, add the syrup to a pitcher along with egg whites, ice and gin.
- Shake vigorously for 20-30 seconds then pour equally into two glasses and top up with sparkling water.
Chilled Hot Toddy
With Singapore’s humid weather, it’s easy to get a little hot under a collar while celebrating Christmas with your friends and family. Refresh yourself and cool down with our Classic Hot Toddy recipe with a refreshing twist. The Chilled Hot Toddy is definitely more suitable for our little red dot with its seasonal mix of tea, citrus, spices, and whiskey.
- 1 cup SodaStream Sparkling Water
- 1 cup Water
- 1 Black Tea Bag
- 60ml Whiskey
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 8 Whole Cloves
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 slice Fresh Lemon
- Fizz 1 bottle of cold water with your SodaStream Spirit Maker.
- Prepare the Hot Toddy: Boil some water, pour into a large pitcher and infuse the tea bag.
- Add whiskey, honey, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and lemon juice into the pitcher.
- Steep for 5 to 10 mins. The longer you steep, the stronger the flavor will be.
- Strain spices if desired and add extra honey to taste.
- Let cool and top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon. Enjoy!
Creamy Root Beer Rum
Love a delicious 3 ingredient drink recipe? This Creamy Root Beer Rum Cocktail tastes like an adult version of a Root Beer Float.
- 3/4 cup SodaStream Sparkling Water mixed with our Root Beer Drink Mix
- 1.5 oz Spiced Rum
- 1.5 oz Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- Gather your ingredients: SodaStream sparkling water mixed with our Root Beer Drink Mix, spiced rum and vanilla coffee creamer.
- Fill your glass with ice and pour in our SodaStream Root Beer mixture.
- Next, pour in your spiced rum.
- Lastly, pour in your creamer and stir to combine.
Specially curated by Chef Trish Yee, a contestant from MasterChef Singapore Season 2, this drink is super fitting for the festive season with its vibrant red color!
- Sliced Strawberries
- Sliced Limes
- Mint leaves
- SodaStream Sparkling Water
- SodaStream Cloudy Lemonade Drink Mix
- Cut the strawberries and lime into slices
- Scoop out the pomegranate seeds
- Put the strawberry slices and the pomegranate seeds into a glass and mash it
- Add SodaStream Sparkling water mixed with our Cloudy Lemonade Drink Mix into the cup
- Garnish with some mint leaves and lime slices
With SodaStream, it just takes under a minute to level up your Christmas party. This Christmas, enjoy 12% off our spirit makers, mixes and carbonating bottles from 1-31 December 2021 with the code [SodaStreamGiveMe12].