This gorgeous autumn cocktail is so refreshing to sip on and will impress loved ones and dinner guests as you welcome them into your home every single time. It’s seriously good!
Already got a SodaStream drink maker? These recipes will be plain sailing from here.
- 1 litre SodaStream sparkling water
- 80g blueberries
- 8 medium basil leaves
- 100ml cranberry juice
- 60ml bitter orange liqueur
- 4 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- To prepare the SodaStream sparkling water: Fill a Sodastream 1 Litre Bottle with cold water and carbonate.
- Muddle blueberries and basil leaves with a fork. Add the blueberries and basil to a jug, along with cranberry juice. Add 1 litre of sparkling water and mix well.
- For each cocktail, add 250ml of the flavoured sparkling water. Add the bitter orange liqueur, stir, then top with plenty of fresh ice.
- Garnish with 1 tbsp pomegranate seeds per drink.