Drinking enough water can be a challenge because clear, clean flavourless water can be so boring as compared to those highly sweetened soft drinks in the market! How can we make water exciting and love our water? Read on to find out how to make your water exciting with the infusions that bring a whole lot of benefits! Now, you can’t not LOVE YOUR WATER?!?
This Mint Cucumber SodaStream Sparkling Water Infusion is great for a sunny day for its ultra hydration benefits. Mint leaves add a touch of sweetness without the sugar, and it also helps settle your stomach and aids in digestion.
“Cucumbers are made up primarily of water, they are a great source of vitamin B, and are rich in potassium and magnesium. They contain an anti-inflammatory flavonol called fisetin, which has shown to improve brain health.” Chalene Johnson, (www.chalenejohnson.com).
- SodaStream Sparkling Water, 1 litre bottle.
- Half cucumber, sliced.
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves (organic for cucumber and mint leaves will be the best option as there is no insecticide).
- Cut the cucumber into slices.
- Tear the mint leaves.
- Carbonate 1 litre of clean potable water with SodaStream Sparkling Water Maker.
- Add the cucumber and mint leaves into the SodaStream Sparkling Water (in the Carbonating Bottle).
- Let it sit in the chiller for 1 hour.
- Add ice to a glass and pour the Mint Cucumber SodaStream Sparkling Water Infusion.
- Garnish with mint leave to serve.
Click HERE for Raspberry Bubbly and Fruity Cubes recipes for celebration parties.