What about something sparkly different this week?
- 1 rockmelon, halved to serve
- 1 watermelon cut into stars
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 cup of white wine
- ½ cup of chilled Sparkling Water
- Prepare the sparkling water: Fizz 1 bottle of cold water.
- Prepare the rockmelon: hollow out half a rockmelon and put aside. In a large serving bowl, combine the fruit together then add the fruit combination to the rockmelon half.
- Add guava nectar, lime juice and ice. Top with SodaStream Tonic flavoured sparkling water and mix well. Serve and enjoy!
- Mix the white wine and Sparkling Water, then pour over fruit and serve.
- Tip: fruit from the fridge adds extra freshness.