- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter – room temp
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon SodaStream Classic Orange Flavour
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 large sweet potato, cooked and mashed
- 1 185ml Can evaporated milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 9-inch refrigerated pie crust
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium, beat the butter and sugar for 3 mins. Add the egg, SodaStream Orange Flavour, honey and beat for 2 minutes. Add the sweet potato, evaporated milk, vanilla, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg and combine.
- Pour the sweet potato mixture into the crust.
- Pour lime juice, maple syrup, blackcurrant juice and vodka into glass and top with SodaStream sparkling water. Mix together.
- Bake until the filling is set around 50-60mins. Let cool for at least 30 mins and serve at room temperature.