Data Protection Policy
Your personal data is important to us and it is our policy to respect the confidentiality of information and the privacy of individuals. This Policy outlines how we collect and manage the personal data in our possession or under our control in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of Singapore and its regulations (the “PDPA”) and applies to KOMO Pte. Ltd. (“KOMO”, “we”, “us” or “our”). We also comply with local data protection and privacy laws in our operations outside of Singapore.
By interacting with us, submitting information to us, signing up for any products or services offered by us or taking any other action indicating your intent to do so, you agree and consent to KOMO and our affiliates and other related persons (and any of our or their agents, representatives or authorised service providers or any other persons acting on our or their behalf) collecting, using and disclosing your Personal Data in the manner set forth in this Policy.
What do we collect
We may collect the personal details you submit on our site, such as name and email, mobile phone number, address, etc. Or other information we communicate by e-mail, telephone, live chat sessions, or alternate electronic or paper communication.
What do we do with the information we gather?
We require this information in order to be able to provide our services to you, in particular for the following reasons:
- We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional news about changes to our services or special offers that we think you may find interesting, using the personal particulars which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may contact you for market research purposes through the email which you have provided. Participation in our research is not mandatory and is completely optional.
- We will never provide your information to third parties or sell your information.
- Internal record keeping.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect online.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Cookies are also used by our online chat support system in order to save you from having to enter details every time you wish to use the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.