Celebrate Valentine’s Day with our “The Ruby Kiss” cocktail and romance your special someone with this delicious sparkling water recipe on this special day!
For the Raspberry Juice:
• 2 cups frozen raspberries 1½ cups water
For the Cocktail:
• 80mL Raspberry juice
• 80mL Raspberry liqueur
• 150mL Vodka
• Juice from ½ a lime
• 100ml SodaStream Sparkling water
• Strawberries for garnish
- Carbonate 1 SodaStream bottle of cold water.
- To make the raspberry juice: combine the frozen raspberries and 1 1/2 cups of water and bring to a simmer, mashing the berries against the sides of the pain to release their juices. Strain into a bowl, scraping the seeds with a spatula in the strainer to extract all the juice.
- To make the Cocktail: in a shaker combine the raspberry juice, raspberry liqueur, vodka and lime juice over ice and shake a few times until ice cold. Divide the cocktail in martini glasses, top up with the sparkling water and garnish with strawberries.
We hope you will share 'The Ruby Kiss' with your valentine. Snap more pictures and tag us on Facebook and Instagram! Happy Valentine's Day!